How to prepare for your Colonic Appointment
We believe in holistic health and our practitioners will begin by gaining a complete understanding of your body. We do not view symptoms individually and our goal is to give your health a boost. Based on your precise needs, we will be happy to suggest the therapy that best works for you. We will explain the packages and you can be sure of being in safe hands.
We carry out several health-renewing procedures to improve your overall health. Whether you are dealing with constipation, skin issues, weight problems or abdominal gas, our holistic colon cleanse is sure to benefit you.
Preparation is key to ensuring that your colonic is as comfortable and effective as possible. Please take the time to read the following instructions carefully.
– Colon hydrotherapy is best performed on an empty stomach. If you must eat, please stick to light foods such as soup, salad, or fruits. Avoid dairy, meat, caffeine, alcohol, and processed foods before your appointment.
– It is important to drink plenty of water leading up to your colonic. This will help to keep you hydrated and will also make it easier for the therapist to cleanse your colon.
– Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for your appointment so that you can fill out a health questionnaire. This will help our therapist understand your health history and what your specific goals are for the session.
– During the colonic, you will be lying on a comfortable table with a small tube inserted into your rectum. The therapist will gently inflate your colon with warm water and then release the water along with any waste that has been collected in your colon.
– There is no pain involved in this procedure, but you may feel some discomfort as your body adjusts to the sensation of the water moving through your system.
– After the colonic, you will likely feel lighter, more energized, and less bloated. It is important to drink plenty of water following the procedure to help flush any remaining toxins from your body. Colon hydrotherapy can be an excellent way to promote overall health and wellness.
Understandably, you might experience any of these symptoms and not realise that your gut health is compromised. Sugar cravings, food intolerance, or allergies may seem normal but once we start understanding the role of the gut in the body, we can start fixing the issues.
You can do simple changes to improve your gut health. Consider doing:
- Consume natural and unprocessed food.
- Incorporate probiotic food sources into your diet for your gut bacteria.
- Slow down on sugars and artificial sweeteners.
- Eat fermented foods such as kimchi, sauerkraut, pickles, etc.
- Support gut healing by consuming chicken and bone broths.
- Manage your stress levels
- Get enough sleep
- Stay hydrated
A healthy gut supports the immune system, nervous health, and cardiovascular health!
CALL us directly at 0458-810-229
BOOK now for online consultation